Payment Options and Discounts
Orthodontic treatment is an investment in the overall dental, medical, and psychological well-being of children, teens, and adults. Financial limitations should not be an obstacle to obtaining quality orthodontic care. We are flexible with a wide range of financial options and can go to great lengths to accommodate your financial situation. We offer the following discounts and payment options below:
- Prepayment Discount: A discount is offered to single payment made in full
- Multiple Treatment Discount: A discount is offered for immediate family members undergoing treatment together.
- Customized Payment Plans: We will customize a payment plan based on the treatment needs. An initial fee is required at the beginning of treatment, followed by 0 percent interest on monthly payment over the treatment period (or longer).
- Medical Flex Spending Account: Payment plans can be coordinated with your medical flex spending accounts.
- Third-Party Financing: We are willing to work with outside sources of financing for your orthodontic needs.
Embassy Row Orthodontics works with all preferred provider organization (PPO) plans to reduce the out-of-pocket costs to our patients. In fact, many insurance policies contain a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental coverage. Insurance policies can vary, so we review your insurance with you to determine the coverage that’s right for you and your family.
Note: While we are able to file insurance claims as a courtesy, the patient is ultimately the consumer of the insurance product. Embassy Row Orthodontics is not responsible for payment or nonpayment by an insurance company.